|Our online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification, developed, written and facilitated by Paul Keller (author of several best-selling Six Sigma texts), includes detailed instruction in the application of the Six Sigma and Lean techniques necessary for actively leading Lean Six Sigma project teams.
This course features 33 Lessons, plus 23 videos including:
- 12 month online access to detailed training materials
- Reading assignments from highly-regarded texts, Six Sigma Demystified and Six Sigma Handbook written/co-written by course author and facilitator Paul Keller.both included
- IQF Study Guide and Certification software.
- Green Belt XL software (student version) by Quality America
- Interactive exercises within each lesson
- Study guide questions at conclusion of each lesson to test your knowledge
- Online glossary and references for further information
- Instructor support, provided by Lean Six Sigma author and trainer Paul Keller
- Upon successful course completion: Electronic certificate indicating either Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification without Projects or (if two acceptable projects submitted) Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification with Projects.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Participate in the development of a successful Six Sigma / Lean Six Sigma program
- Contribute to the definition of project selection criteria and develop project proposals to meet those criteria
- Lead a Six Sigma project team, using the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) problem solving methodology and team building skills
- Apply and interpret basic and advanced Six Sigma tools, as necessary, for project definition, process baseline analysis, process improvement, and process control.
- Demonstrate sufficient expertise of the Black Belt Body of Knowledge on an appropriate certification exam
Black Belt candidates generally have college degrees in industry-related fields, including business, engineering, or sciences. They are comfortable using mathematics, are experienced problem solvers, have college-level reading comprehension skills, and are proficient in using Windows-based computer software, including MS Office and general statistical software.
This training is suitable for anyone with the appropriate pre-requisites and a desire to lead teams using the DMAIC methodology &advanced problem-solving tools.
To access this course and Study Guide, users need the following:
- Internet connection
- Suitable browser, with cookies enabled
- Excel running in MS Windows
- A general statistical software package, such as Minitab
Shipping Charges Included for orders within the continental US; Adobe Digital Edition eBooks provided elsewhere!