|There is a common misconception that telesales training is "basically the same" as face-to-face sales training. While there are parallels, there are also considerable differences. Teleselling is an art that requires a unique approach, and it's one that more and more companies are utilizing as a cost-effective way to reach more people, more often.
Janek Performance Group's Critical TeleSelling™ Skills
program leverages its core process of Need-Based Selling™ together with its learning design model called the Janek XFactor™ to provide sales professionals with the skills, best practices and behaviors they need to have more effective over-the-phone dialogues, convert more sales opportunities and develop longer-lasting more profitable relationships with their customers.
With strong roots in teleselling environments, Janek understands the nuances of inside sales and call centers better than anyone else in the marketplace. We have applied our resources and documented results across many industries.
Program Benefits & Outcomes
- Understand what it means to be a successful telesales professional in today's competitive marketplace
- Be prepared for sales calls by gathering key information and setting strong objectives to determine what success looks like at the end of the phone call
- Quickly create a warm connection with customers at the start of phone interactions by communicating what's in it for them
- Skillfully use a mix of questions and active listening to promote a robust discussion with customers and identify needs
- Present the value behind solutions in a way that resonates with what is most important to the customer
- Recognize opportunities over the phone to close and gain the confidence to ask for the business
- Proactively work with customers to explore objections, thereby diffusing any emotions and restoring balance to the phone conversation
What Makes Janek Workshops More Effective?
- Smaller class sizes allowing for more interaction
- In-class activities that put concepts into
- Take-away materials that support post workshop implementation of the skills
- Seasoned trainers with real-world sales and sales management experience
- Programs based on derived from, proven sales methodologies
To be effective, any seminar cancellation must be received at least ten (10) business days in advance of the scheduled date of any seminar. If this timely cancellation is received, the client can either reschedule the program for a later date, or can receive a refund of any fees paid minus a $100 administrative fee.
Seminar provider holds the right to cancel any scheduled seminar at any time. In the event of a cancellation by seminar provider, client shall have the right to either reschedule the seminar for a later date or receive a refund of any fees paid.