|Our Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) helps individuals expand their horizons and may open up new IT networking career opportunities in high-end routers, switches, network support, and VPN (Virtual Private Network) systems.
Our online and self-paced CCENT training program provides flexibility and convenience so students can develop their CCENT practice.
This course covers the basic fundamentals of network administration and is designed to help prepare the student to take Cisco Exam #640-822 ICND1.
The course covers:
- The operation of data networks
- mplementation of a switched network
- Implementation of an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet network requirements for a small branch office
- Implementation of a small routed network, administration tasks for a wireless LAN
- Identification and mitigation of security threats
- Implementation and verification of WAN links
Since this course is offered online, you can access it from any computer at any time. As an added advantage, an instructor is also available to assist you with any questions you may have. You are able to communicate with the instructor via discussion boards and email.
Although certain Kaplan Continuing Education (KCE) programs are designed to prepare students to take various certification or licensing exams, KCE cannot guarantee the student will pass those exams. In some cases, field experience and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams. Understanding the requirements of certification, state board, or national board licensing exams is the individual student's responsibility.